RSS for A COMPARISON OF TRADITIONAL, ONLINE AND HYBRID METHODS OF COURSE DELIVERY

Monday, December 12, 2011

RJA #15b: Reflection


    I wrote my paper on whether online classes are providing the same value of education as in the traditional classroom. I learned a lot from writing this paper. According to my research, online classes do provide a quality education on par with the traditional schools. There are still some things that need to be addressed but the advancement technology is starting to provide solutions to these problems. I think that eventually the virtual classroom will outpace the traditional one but I doubt it will ever replace it. I think that in this day and age, where time is the most valuable commodity we embrace, that online education is not only convenient, it’s necessary. Only time will tell what becomes of online education but I personally think that it has a very promising future.
    The writing and research parts of this paper really helped me with not only my basic writing skills but also with my ability to do research on the internet and in the library. I have not had a lot of experience writing papers but this class really showed me the proper styles and the insight into what is necessary and what is not. It also helped with my research, now I can narrow down what exactly I am looking for from all the confusion of the Web. My library research has increased and the ability to find exactly what I’m looking for will be a valuable asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment