RSS for A COMPARISON OF TRADITIONAL, ONLINE AND HYBRID METHODS OF COURSE DELIVERY

Sunday, September 18, 2011

RJA #4c: Field Research Options


Field research options
1.      Personally interview online students and get their perspective on the effectiveness of online education. I know several students from my classes and from work that are willing to do interviews
2.      Correspond with experts in online education including teachers and programmers. I know several of my former teachers who teach online classes who are willing to do email interviews.
3.      Do an oral survey on campus with classmates and random students. Lunchtime at the Tivoli would be a good start for interviewing students who take both online and in class courses.
4.      Try to find some local lectures relating online education.
5.      Do an electronic survey with fellow online students and teachers. I am in several online classes and know several other students and teachers who would help me out with an electronic survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment